My latest project was intended for Ken. He's been waiting years to have me make this special afghan for him - I've been too scared to try it up until now - but he still won't get it because I had a crazy idea to raffle it off (with his permission) to raise money for the American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure which we will be riding in this summer.
Are you interested in helping us with our cause? Are you interested in entering your name in the raffle for this homemade afghan? We would appreciate any help we can get! For every $10 you donate, your name will be entered into the drawing. Donate directly online at www.diabetes.org/tour. Click "donate" and then enter my name to donate to. When I receive notice that you have donated, your name will be entered into the raffle! Or if you prefer to send your donation directly to me, that would be fine too.
If you want to donate $150 or more, I will make you an afghan of your own! (You might have to be patient to get it though)
If you have any questions, let me know!
1 comment:
It's Beautiful! I know a TON of work went into that! Good luck with your fund raising.
Post a Comment