Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hating the process

You know the process it takes to make a diamond? High pressure, high heat and billions of years? I've decided that's what it will take to get into shape again! I've started an exercise program that will last 90 days which includes a nutrition/diet regimen. Now, I'm finding that I can pretty much handle the diet issue because it's good food, but I can't eat all of what they want me to eat. Never thought I would feel so full and even not be hungry. I'm usually always hungry. So we're good on that part.

The totally grueling part is the exercise - it's only my second day and half-way through the workout I was ready to quit! I must be pretty wimpy because I felt high pressure and high heat - I sure hope it doesn't take billions of years to make the change that I would like. One day at a time, I just have to tackle one day at a time!

1 comment:

Hiltons said...

Yes, you can do it! My suggestion for the heat is to open a window. :) We always have the fan on and open windows when we are exercising to ours! My friend and I couldn't even do 2 crunchy frogs on the ab ripper, but now we are only taking a few breaks in the middle!!! There will be progress soon, stick with it and Good Luck! :)